Donate Cryptocurrency to Dar-us-Salaam Today
What You Support When You Support Dar-us-Salaam
Your crypto currency donation will be an investment in our 25-year old Muslim community educational, spiritual, and social service institutions which provide:
- Fulltime Islamic schooling from pre-kindergarten to 12th grade where children develop their Islamic identity and beliefs and study an Advanced Placement (AP) college preparatory curriculum.
- Social services for Muslim and non-Muslim needy families and displaced families.
- Full and part-time Qur’an memorization programs which have graduated over 120 male and female huffaz
- Youth activities for boy and girls and a safe space to develop their identities
- Islamic counseling for families and youth with licensed social workers and experienced scholars
- Martial Arts training in Tang Soo Do and Brazilian Jujitsu for males and females of all ages in a dedicated dojo run according to Islamic values
Benefits of Donating Cryptocurrency
Donating cryptocurrency is a non-taxable event, meaning you do not owe capital gains tax on the appreciated amount and can deduct the donation from your taxes. This makes Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrency donations one of the most tax-efficient ways to support our cause. Your cryptocurrency gift will be liquidated on receipt and the funds will be used to continue running and building our institutions which serve the needy and help share our beautiful message of Islam to everyone.
Which of Cryptocurrencies Do We Accept?
We currently accept more than 40 cryptocurrencies, including: Aave (AAVE), Amp (AMP), Balancer (BAL), Bancor Network Token (BNT), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Chainlink (LINK), Compound (COMP), Curve (CRV), Dai (DAI), Decentraland (MANA), Dogecoin (DOGE), Enjin Coin (ENJ), Ethereum (ETH), Fantom (FTM), Gemini Dollar (GUSD), The Graph (GRT), Injective Protocol (INJ), Kyber Network (KNC), Litecoin (LTC), Livepeer (LPT), Loopring (LRC), Maker (MKR), PAX Gold (PAXG), Polygon (MATIC), Ren (REN), Storj (STORJ), SushiSwap (SUSHI), Synthetix (SNX), UMA (UMA), Uniswap (UNI), Yearn.Finance (YFI), Zcash (ZEC), 0x (ZRX) and 1inch (1INCH). We are continually in the process of adding support for new cryptocurrencies, so please check back soon for more giving options.
Your Cryptocurrency Gift is Tax-deductible
Crypto donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. By making a charitable gift, you may be eligible to significantly reduce what you would otherwise owe in capital gains taxes. To learn more about how donating crypto directly to charity increases the size of your gift, visit thegivingblock.com/faq or email email@example.com .
Please Note: All cryptocurrency donations made via our cryptocurrency donation processor The Giving Block are final and nonrefundable. All crypto donations are immediately converted into US dollars, and Dar-us-Salaam (Al-Huda Inc) does not offer refunds on any donations that are made in cryptocurrency. No good or services will ever be offered or given in exchange for donations for any kind including cryptocurrency donations.