Pre-Ramadan Vendor Registration
Welcome to imuslimah’s PreRamadan Festival! This event is dedicated to celebrating our sisters by bringing them together for a day of fun, informative activities, good food, shopping, and good company.
Admission is free and the event itself will be held on Sunday, March 27 from 11 am – 5 pm?
This will be a SISTER’s ONLY event; no males above the age of 6 years old will be allowed entry. Based on past years, we expect to have between 150 to 200 visitors throughout the day in shaa Allah. To become a vendor at our event, please complete the form below and submit your payment.
You will be provided 6 feet of space. You are responsible for bringing your own table, chair, and/or any other display equipment. Please note that you must stay within this space. We encourage you to rent two spaces if you feel you will need more than 6 feet of space.
The rental fee for each 6-foot table is $60.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION SPECIAL:
Discounted rental fees are currently being offered to all vendors who register, pay, and are approved between February 23 – March 13. The discounted rate will be $50
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All vendors are required to abide by our terms and conditions. By completing this form, you agree to follow all of the terms and conditions listed on this form and all instructions/directions given by Brunch and Beauty and Al-Huda, Inc. Staff on the day of the event.
1) Spaces can only be reserved online prior to the event. Reservations will be given on a first come, first serve, first paid basis and are pending a final review of products/services from Brunch and Beauty staff. All transactions are final and non-refundable including in the case of natural disasters and/or events/instances beyond our control.
2) Vendors are not allowed to sell any kind of food (candy, snacks, chips, cookies, dessert, ice cream, Popsicle, etc…). All types of beverage items are also not allowed (water, canned drinks, chai, etc…). If it’s edible, it is not allowed!
3) All vendor spaces must be run by a female between the hours of 11am and 5pm. Men will be permitted into the area to help set-up between the hours of 9:45am to 10:45am. All men over the age of 6 years old must leave the area at 10:45am.
4) Electricity and Internet access (both data cables and WIFI) are not available to any vendor throughout the entire event.
5) All vendor equipment and set-up must remain within their designated spaces and should not block access to other vendors.
6) Vendors are not allowed to sell any product or offer any service that violates our terms and conditions or those that are prohibited by Islamic law, as understood and interpreted by Al-Huda, Inc.’s Imam and Shura members. Any vendor found in violation of this policy will be removed from the event and will not be given a refund for their registration fees.
7) imuslimah and Al-Huda, Inc. staff reserve the right to inspect any and all vendor products and/or services present on the event property at any point in time to determine if said products/services violate our terms and conditions or are prohibited by Islamic law, as understood and interpreted by Al-Huda, Inc.’s Imam and Shura members, or for fraudulent practices, dishonesty, deception, or for any reason deemed necessary by Brunch and Beauty and Al-Huda, Inc. staff.
8) imuslimah and Al-Huda, Inc. staff reserve the right to deny any vendor admittance to the event or ability to reserve a space without giving a reason or justification. Brunch and Beauty and Al-Huda, Inc. staff also reserve the right to remove any vendor from the event without giving a reason or justification; vendors who are removed from the event will not be given a refund of their rental fee.
9) Tents, canopies, and other set-up equipment other than tables and clothes racks must be pre-approved in writing by Brunch and Beauty staff by April 25th.
10) Flyers, postcards, business cards, or any other promotional material can NOT be distributed or passed out outside of a vendor’s individually rented space.
11) Solicitation for cash, check, or credit card donations is not allowed.
12) imuslimah and Al-Huda Inc are not responsible for any damage to the vendors merchandise or property for any reason.