Dar-us-Salaam accepts offline donations through:
- Cash or Check: Drop off your cash/check at the Al-Huda School donation boxes on the brothers’ or sisters’ side with address of Al-Huda School (5301 Edgewood Road College Park, MD 20740) and place in one of the envelopes next to donation box -OR- mail the check to P.O. Box 596, College Park, MD 20741
- DipJar: Available at the front office or events; the DipJar will already have a preset amount (usually $5); simply dip your card into the DipJar and you have made your donation!
- MedinahApps Kiosk: Located on the brothers’ and sisters’ side at Al-Huda School
- Jewelry: Dar-us-Salaam accepts gold, silver, and other jewelry for donation. Simply drop the jewelry off at the Al-Huda School front office with your name, email, and phone number, or mail it with delivery insurance to Dar-us-Salaam Donor Care, PO Box 596, College Park MD 20741. If you are local to the DMV region, we can also arrange for pick-up. Just call our Office of Donor Care at 301-982-2061.
- Cars: Donate your car easily at cars4jannah.org. If your car is in good working condition and it can pass a MD State Inspection, bring it to Al-Huda School along with the title and we might be able to give the car to a needy family. Please call the Office of Donor Care at 301-982-2061 before you bring your car.
- Real Estate and Stocks: If you would like to donate property or stock holdings to Dar-us-Salaam, or if you would like to add Dar-us-Salaam to your will, please call the Office of Donor Care and we will help you make this easy, in shaa Allaah,
If you have any questions or concerns please call the funding office at 301-982-2061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on how to donate offline.