- Check (saves Dar-us-Salaam credit card fees!): Make checks payable to “Dar-us-Salaam” and enclose in the included, self-addressed, postage paid reply envelope. If you want to support a particular project, please indicate the project on the memo line of your check. If you are missing the reply envelope, then send the check to: Dar-us-Salaam, PO Box 596, College Park MD 20741.
- Online: Go to www.darussalaam.org/donate to make a gift online using any credit card, paypal, or bank transfer (echeck). Using bank transfer saves Dar-us-Salaam money on processing fees.
- Zelle: Most major banks allow you to send money through Zelle for free. This is an excellent option for large amounts since there are no processing fees. Zelle your donation to Dar-us-Salaam using the email address email@example.com .
- Cash: Drop off your cash in the donation boxes attached to the walls inside the main entrance of Dar-us-Salaam at 5301 Edgewood Road College Park, MD 20740. Make sure to place the cash in an envelope with your name and phone number written on the envelope. Please let the Donor Care Office know that you dropped off cash by calling or texting us at 301-982-2061 or sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- MadinahApps Kiosk: Located on the brothers’ and sisters’ side, these digital screens on the walls at the main entrances to Dar-us-Salaam accept credit card donations. Simply follow the prompts on the screen. A receipt will be emailed to you instantly.
- Gold & Jewelry: Dar-us-Salaam accepts gold, silver, and other jewelry for donation. Simply drop the jewelry off at the Dar-us-Salaam & Al-Huda School front office with your name, email, and phone number, or mail it with delivery insurance to Dar-us-Salaam Donor Care, PO Box 596, College Park MD 20741. If you are local to the DMV region, we can also arrange for pick-up. Just call or text our Office of Donor Care at 301-982-2061, or email email@example.com.
- Cars: Donate your car easily at cars4jannah.org. The cars are sold at salvage prices, you receive a tax deduction receipt, and the money supports Al-Huda School. If your car is in good working condition and it can pass a MD State Inspection, consider selling it privately so maximize the donation value; Cars4Jannah is best for cars that cannot pass the Maryland State Inspection. If you need help, call Cars4Jannah at 240-484-4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Real Estate: If you would like to donate property to Dar-us-Salaam, or if you would like to add Dar-us-Salaam to your will, please call the Office of Donor Care and we will help you make this easy, in shaa Allaah.
- Cryptocurrency: Donate your Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency to Dar-us-Salaam here
and avoid paying capital gains taxes on your donation. Your cryptocurrency donation will be liquidated on receipt and the funds used to continue running and building our institutions which serve the needy and help share out beautiful message of Islam to everyone.
International Donations: Dar-us-Salaam accepts gifts, donations, and grants from international organizations and persons who are in good standing with the United States government and specifically with the United States Department of the Treasury. Dar-us-Salaam will not accept gifts, grants, or donations from any organization or person prohibited from doing business in the United States. For more information visit this page.
- Stocks: You can transfer stocks to Dar-us-Salaam through our TD Ameritrade account by giving your brokerage firm the following information:
TD Ameritrade Account Number: 252377423
DTCC ( Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation) number : 0188
Name on the account: Al Huda Inc
Address: 5301 Edgewood Road, College Park MD 20740
If you have any questions or concerns please call the Donor Care Office at 301-982-2061 or email email@example.com to get more information on how to donate offline